- Too small to hire your own finance person?
- Too large to have the business owner handle the financial role?
Your financial business advisor
Partner with Michael T. Famiglietti, CPA, P.C. as your business advisor. With a background as a CPA, Controller and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), he knows what needs to be done. By working with him throughout the year, annual tax preparation becomes a matter of crossing t’s and dotting i’s. No surprises for you or your business.
Our business clients represent numerous industries including professional services, retail and trade contractors.
Services for New Businesses:
- Developing the business plan, budgets and forecasts
- Selecting the best legal structure (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation or LLC)
- Choosing the best source of funding
Additional Services for Existing and/or Growing Businesses:
- Tax services:
- Payroll setup and tax returns
- Sound tax planning to minimize your tax liabilities
- Federal and state tax return preparation for all types of entities
- Accounting services:
- Financial statement preparation
- Comprehensive financial analysis to gain insight into your business performance and to maximize profitability
- Future growth and protection services
- Evaluating proper insurance coverage to minimize business risk
- Identifying the best retirement plan option for your business
- Helping secure financing for new initiatives, working capital and/or expansion
- Succession planning